OakBend Medical Center proudly offers medical imaging services in Fort Bend County and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to detecting illnesses and conditions through diagnostic testing like ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans at our Fort Bend medical imaging service centers. These provide quick and excellent medical imaging services for Fort Bend County patients. For added convenience, imaging services are offered during the weekend at our Jackson Street Campus and Williams Way Campus.
Imaging Services Offered:
- Bone Density
- General X-Ray
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Jackson Street Weekend Imaging Hours:
- CT (Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm)
- Ultrasound (Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm)
- MRI (Saturdays & Sundays 8:00am-3:00pm)
- Annual Mammograms (1 Saturday/month 8:00am-12:00pm)
- Click here to view a printable information sheet about our Imaging services.
- The differences between MRIs and CTs
- What is nuclear medicine?
Hear From Patients:
“Lee was so very sweet during my MRI. He gave me all the information I needed while making sure I was comfortable in the machine. Very pleased!” – MRI Patient