At OakBend Medical Center, we strive to make your admission process positive and efficient for all incoming patients. Patients may be admitted into the hospital for an elective surgery or procedure, an emergency illness or injury, childbirth, or various other situations requiring clinical care. Upon admission to the hospital, you should be prepared to sign forms associated with your stay. To ensure timely completion of registration arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled services for returning patients, and 30 minutes before your scheduled services for all new patients.
Required Admission Information May Include:
• Reason for hospitalization
• Date of birth
• Emergency contact information
• Home, work, and mobile telephone numbers
• Place of employment
• Insurance coverage including subscriber information
• Allergies to medications or foods
• Religious preference, including whether or not one wishes a clergy member to visit
We want your visit in the hospital to be a positive experience in a healing environment. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to in order to feel comfortable during the process. The Patient Access Department can be easily reached by calling 281-633-4074.