OakBend Medical Center’s Cardiopulmonary Department provides Cardiology, Neurology, Sleep Lab, Respiratory Care, and Blood Gas Laboratory services. The Cardiopulmonary Team plays a vital role as a part of the hospital’s Trauma Activation Team and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Team.
Highly Qualified Staff Members Include:
- Registered Cardiac Sonographers (RCS) who are trained to perform Echocardiograms on newborn infant, pediatric, adolescent, and adult patients
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP) who are certified in Neonatal Resuscitation, Pediatric Advanced, Life Support, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- What is COPD?
- Pulmonary function studies
- What are the signs and symptoms of pneumonia?
- What is pulmonary hypertension?