OakBend Surgery Center – Travis is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center located in the well renowned Texas Medical Center. We are dedicated to delivering the best in Orthopedics, Spine and Pain, as well as Pediatric Ear, Nose, Endoscopy and Throat (ENT) care.
What to Expect
- Please do not eat or drink anything after surgery unless instructed to do so by our staff
- Only take those medication approved by the our surgery center staff
- The pre-op nurses will contact you for medical history and may give you your time of arrival for surgery if not given to you by your surgeon
The Morning of Surgery:
- Depending on the type of surgery you will undergo, you may be given a special kit for bathing purposes
- Please do not wear any jewelry
- Please do not bring any valuables
- Someone must be present to take you home.
- Please bring picture ID, insurance card and form of payment
- You will be asked to sign a surgical consent