OakBend Surgery Center – Fort Bend is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center located just off of Highway 59 in Sugar Land. The team is dedicated to delivering the best in Orthopedics, Spine, Pain, Podiatry, Gastrointestinal, and Reconstructive Surgery. The caring staff and physicians at OakBend Surgery Center – Fort Bend are committed to providing the best surgical care to patients and their families in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
What to Expect
- Please do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the evening before your surgery unless instructed to do so by our staff.
- The pre-op nurses will contact you for your medical history and let you know what time to arrive to the center.
- Someone 18 years or older will need to arrive with you and stay at the surgery center until you are discharged. This person will be instructed on how to care for you when you go home.
- Take only those medications approved by our surgery center staff.
The Morning of Surgery:
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing that will be easy to put on after surgery.
- Please do not wear jewelry or bring valuables with you for surgery.
- Please do not wear make-up, lipstick or fingernail polish.
- Please bring your picture ID, insurance card and form of payment.