Do you have a question about the COVID-19 vaccine in our area? Email info@obmc.org.

April 12, 2021

We have received more doses of vaccines and are opening up available vaccine appointment slots to anyone who is age 18 or older. Click the button to self-schedule and make sure to bring the Vaccine Screening Form, COVID19 Consent Form and Infection Control Order Form with you to your appointment.

OakBend Medical Center began administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine on December 23rd, starting with hospital staff on the front lines against the pandemic. The vaccine was then administered to local first responders in our communities.

April 1, 2021

We have submitted requests for more vaccine doses, but do not know when we will receive them, nor how many we will receive per shipment. We continue to work with local and state health authorities to determine our vaccine allocation day-to-day. Stay tuned for more information.  

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

March 23, 2021

We have submitted requests for more vaccine doses, but do not know when we will receive them, nor how many we will receive per shipment. We continue to work with local and state health authorities to determine our vaccine allocation day-to-day. Stay tuned for more information.  

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

March 18, 2021

We have submitted requests for more vaccine doses, but do not know when we will receive them, nor how many we will receive per shipment. We continue to work with local and state health authorities to determine our vaccine allocation day-to-day. Stay tuned for more information.  

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

March 15, 2021

We currently have 220 doses allocated for SECOND DOSE shots for those who received their first shot with OakBend Medical Center. We will be distributing these over the next few days dependent on dose availability. 

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

March 11, 2021

We have placed orders for more Moderna and Johnson & Johnson doses, but have not confirmed delivery and we do not know if or when we will receive those doses. We will update this page as we have more information.

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

March 8, 2021

We are expecting to receive 200 SECOND doses of the Moderna vaccine sometime this week to be administered to those who received first doses from us and are due for second doses. We have placed orders for more Moderna and Johnson & Johnson doses, but have not confirmed delivery and we do not know if or when we will receive those doses. We will update this page as we have more information.

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

 

March 4, 2021

As of this writing, we do not have any doses of the vaccines. We are working with Dr. Minter, the Medical Director for Fort Bend County, to secure doses for those individuals who need SECOND doses of the Moderna vaccine. We will make the public aware if we are able to secure these doses, so watch this space.

  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

 

March 2, 2021

As of this writing, we do not have any more doses of the vaccine. We are continuing to work to obtain more vaccines and we will update this page weekly with information as we receive it. 

Recently it was announced that 75% of available vaccines will be allocated to large vaccine hubs and the remaining 25% allocated to smaller community organizations. As of this writing, we have not receive allocated doses for public distribution.  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form for our waiting list.

Please do not submit the form twice.

Please note that the waiting list is on a first come, first served basis once allocated public doses are received, and any messages with incomplete information will not be recorded. 

Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions.

 

February 25, 2021

As of this writing, we are out of vaccines. We are continuing to work to obtain more vaccines and we will update this page weekly with information as we receive it. 

Recently it was announced that 75% of available vaccines will be allocated to large vaccine hubs and the remaining 25% allocated to smaller community organizations. As of this writing, we have not receive allocated doses for public distribution.  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form. Please do not submit the form twice.

Please note that the waiting list is on a first come, first served basis once allocated public doses are received, and any messages with incomplete information will not be recorded. 

Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions.

 

February 11, 2021

We have completed the administration of the second batch of vaccine doses we have received and have no more doses left. We have applied for more doses, but we do not know if and when we will receive a shipment. Recently it was announced that 75% of available vaccines will be allocated to large vaccine hubs and the remaining 25% allocated to smaller community organizations. As of this writing, we have not receive allocated doses for public distribution.  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please visit this link to fill out a form. Please do not submit the form twice.

Please note that the waiting list is on a first come, first served basis once allocated public doses are received, and any messages with incomplete information will not be recorded. 

Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

February 9, 2021

We have requested 2,000 doses of the vaccine, but our request has not been verified nor do we have any timeline for when it will be confirmed or shipped. We are still in the process of administering second doses to those who received their first dose at OakBend Medical Center via the methods below. As of this writing, we have not receive allocated doses for public distribution.  

Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 28, 2021:

We have requested 2,000 doses of the vaccine, but our request has not been verified nor do we have any timeline for when it will be confirmed or shipped. We are still in the process of administering second doses to those who received their first dose at OakBend Medical Center. Those who are in the vaccine window for their second dose (between 26 and 42 days after the first dose) will get a text message inviting them to schedule an appointment and giving them available slots for those appointments. Scheduling must be done via the link included in this message and OakBend staff do not have access to the schedule. Recipients of the text have 4 days to make an appointment for their second dose. If an appointment is not made within four days, the dose will be released. Please do not try to get an appointment for your second dose. Links for self-scheduling are exclusive for the recipients of the vaccine and cannot be forwarded. Once used, it will expire and be invalid. 

As of this writing, we have not receive allocated doses for public distribution.  If you fall into Phase 1A or 1B of the CDC vaccine allocation guidance principles, please email us at info@obmc.org to be placed on a waiting list. Include your full name, date of birth, mobile phone number and valid email address. 

Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 21, 2021:

We have received our allocated second doses of the COVID19 vaccine and are administering it to those who received their first dose at OakBend Medical Center. Those who are in the vaccine window for their second dose (between 26 and 42 days after the first dose) will get a text message inviting them to schedule an appointment and giving them available slots for those appointments. Scheduling must be done via the link included in this message and OakBend staff do not have access to the schedule. Recipients of the text have 7 days to make an appointment for their second dose. If an appointment is not made within seven days, the dose will be released. Please do not try to get an appointment for your second dose. Links for self-scheduling are exclusive for the recipients of the vaccine and cannot be forwarded. Once used, it will expire and be invalid. 

As of this writing, we have not receive allocated doses for public distribution. If you currently fall into 1a or 1b status as defined by the CDC allocation guidance principles, please email us at info@obmc.org with your full name, email address, mobile phone number and date of birth to be placed on a waiting list.

Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 20, 2021:

We have received our allocated second doses of the COVID19 vaccine and are scheduled to administer it to those who received their first dose at OakBend Medical Center. Those who are in the vaccine window for their second dose (between 26 and 42 days after the first dose) will get a text message inviting them to schedule an appointment and giving them available slots for those appointments. Scheduling must be done via the link included in this message and OakBend staff do not have access to the schedule. Please do not try to get an appointment for your second dose. Links for self-scheduling are exclusive for the recipients of the vaccine and cannot be forwarded. Once used, it will expire and be invalid.  Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 19, 2021:

We are expected to receive our allocated second doses of the vaccine tomorrow, Jan. 20th. Those who are in the vaccine window for their second dose (between 26 and 42 days after the first dose) will get a text message from us inviting them to schedule an appointment and giving them available slots for those appointments. Scheduling must be done via the link included in the text message and OakBend staff do not have access to the schedule. Please do not call to try to get an appointment for your second dose. Links for self-scheduling are exclusive for the recipients of the vaccine and cannot be forwarded. Once used it will expire and will be invalid. Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 14, 2021:

We still have not received a delivery date for our allocated second doses of the vaccine.

If you received the first dose of the COVID19 vaccine and you are NOT an employee of OakBend Medical Center, please email us at info@obmc.org with your contact information (email or phone number) so we can contact you to schedule your second dose of the vaccine when it becomes available. Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 13, 2021:

We have been told that we have been allocated an additional 1,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for second doses only. We have not been given a number of allocated doses to expand the number of people to initially vaccinate at this time. We have not been given a delivery date for these allocated doses, but we are preparing communication to those who have received the first dose to schedule their second dose. Please stay tuned to this page for updates and email us at info@obmc.org with any questions. 

 

January 8, 2021: 

1. We have not been notified yet when we will receive our next shipment of the vaccine. 

2. The 2nd dose can be administered no sooner than 26 days from the first dose. 

3. We are working on a technology solution to enable us to allow people to self-schedule via a link that we send to you.  Please refer back to this page for updates.

4. Upon receipt of the next batch of the vaccine, we will provide further guidance via this webpage as to how members of our community may access the vaccine.

 

January 7, 2021:

We have deployed the 1,000 doses of the vaccine that we received.

 

January 7, 2021:

We have not received notification of when the next batch of the vaccine will be received, nor how many doses will be in that batch.

 

 

Our staff are being overwhelmed with calls from our community, so please use this website for updates on this topic.

For more information, please call: 281-341-3000