• One visitor per day allowed for non-COVID, non-isolation patients from 8AM – 9PM in all medical surgical areas.
• Labor and Delivery patients are allowed one visitor per day. One adult visitor may stay overnight.
• One person per patient allowed to wait in lobby during surgery or procedure.
• One visitor per day allowed in the ER.
• One caregiver allowed in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)*
• Two visitors allowed for patients in hospice or end of life situations for a brief visit.
• Disabled, impaired or patients requiring medical assistance are allowed one caretaker.
• Patients 18 years or under are allowed one caretaker.
• All visitors must be above 18 years of age and comply with all PPE and screening requirements.
• Anyone entering any OakBend facility must wear a surgical mask at all times. Cloth masks are not allowed at OakBend for visitors. Patients and visitors will be provided a surgical mask upon entry to the facility.
• No visitors allowed for COVID, isolation or ICU patients under any circumstances.
• One essential caregiver allowed in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) for the entire hospital stay:
o The caregiver is not allowed to leave and come back.
o The caregiver must remain with the patient at all times.
• Patio visitation process:
o Families need to call 281-344-6815 to schedule a patio visitation time.
o Family members will present to the SNF patio door for the visitation and should not go through other hospital screening stations. A screening station is setup at the SNF patio door.
o Family members will be required to wear a mask during visitation.
o They will not be allowed inside of the SNF unit.