In order to decrease possible source of contamination and spread of the COVID 19 virus in the preoperative area and to protect staff, physicians, visitors and families, the following protocol will be followed:
There will be no visitors allowed to enter our facilities or our emergency rooms, with the following exceptions:
• Labor and Delivery patients are allowed one significant other;
• One person for patients at time of discharge following a surgery or procedure;
• Immediate family members (2 allowed) for patients in hospice or end of life situations;
• Disabled patients or other patients that need medical assistance are allowed one caretaker;
• No visitors allowed for patients in isolation rooms under any circumstances.
Visitation hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Visitors will be allowed through the front door and ER at Jackson Street on weekdays. Enter through the ER on weekends.
Our Wharton and Williams Way Hospital Campuses will only accept visitors through the ER entrance.
Medical Records Policy:
• To obtain a copy of your medical records, please call the Health Information Management Department at (281) 341-4852. Our release of information specialists will be happy to assist you. The fax number is (281) 341-4845. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Elective Surgery Visitation Policy:
• Only one visitor/family member will be allowed in the center per patient.