Based on national statistics, approximately 5 million Americans suffer from chronic wounds each year with more than a million new cases every year.
A chronic wound is a wound that does not heal or may take years to do so.
Chronic wounds can be caused by a number of conditions including diabetes and circulatory problems.
OakBend Medical Center is proud to provide state-of-the-art therapy and advanced wound healing technology with scientifically proven treatment protocols and a level of service that continues to set national standards of excellence. While we focus on delivering advanced wound care, the comfort and needs of our patients are always the primary focus of our team.
• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
• Wound Debridement
• Wound Dressings
• Blood Work
• Vascular Tests
Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment:
• Increased oxygen delivery to wound or injured tissue
• Greater blood vessel formation
• Increased speed of wound healing
• Preservation of damaged tissue
• Elimination of toxic substances from the wound
Types of Wounds We Manage:
• Diabetic Ulcers
• Pressure Ulcers
• Bone Infections
• Post-Operative Infections
• Non-Healing Surgical Wounds
• Vascular Ulcers
• Radiation Burns
• Any wound present for more than 30 days and has failed to
respond to conventional treatments
If you are one of the 5 million Americans living with chronic, non-healing wounds, contact us
today. A referral from your primary physician is required. By working with your physician, our specialists have a better understanding of your need and therefore can prescribe the most appropriate and effective treatment for you.